The Social Media for Government Communication Workshop will take place on 21 – 22 February 2013 at the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg. Delegates will be able to learn about everything from integrating social media into their existing strategy, how to measure social media engagement and how to get buy-in from top management.
The Social Media workshop has been specifically designed for the public sector and will address the issues of Government departments, Municipalities and SOEs moving forward effectively in the digital social revolution.
Following the success of Corptrain’s Social Media for Government Communications Conference in December 2012, they have received an overwhelmingly positive response from all spheres of Government, requesting an even more practical Social media training, so this programme is indeed “back by popular demand”. The primary goal is to help government agencies use the power of social media to engage, deliver services and communicate with citizens more effectively using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and many others available in the social media space.
People who should attend this workshop include:
- Communications professionals
- Marketing professionals
- PR & Advertising professionals
- Branding professionals
- Stakeholder Relations professionals
- Web Development IT professionals
- Media Convergence professionals
- Digital Communications professionals
- Operations professionals
- Senior Executive Levels
This Two Day informative workshop has been researched and designed for Managers, directors, administrators and Coordinators at National, Provincial, local Government, State Owned Enterprises and Section 21 Companies.
Attend this workshop to hear practical advice to improve your department’s efficiency of service delivery, increase awareness, and engage citizens, you will leave with tools, tips and strategies for:
- Establishing and empowering brand ambassadors by pushing the message out as well as pulling information in
- Improving the use of technology to develop better service delivery
- Understanding the role of informed citizenry in government
- Integrating social media tools into your internal and external communication strategies
- Enabling conversation and collaboration
- Taking citizen feedback and ideas and putting them into action plans
- And more
Early bird specials:
There is a 20% discount to all DMMA members. If you book and pay before 31 January 2013 you will also get 10% off.
For more information visit www.corptrain.co.za or contact Donald Phejane at email@example.com