Google Is the Market Leader
Google accounts for 81% of all global desktop search traffic globally. Only 4.7% of search traffic comes from Yahoo and 7% from Bing. Some more interesting statistics about Google’s search traffic include:
- Google gets over 57,000 searches per second
- Google gets over 100 billion searches per month
- Google handles at least 2 trillion searches per year
- 89% of customers begin the buying process from a search engine
- As low as 20% of search engine visitors scroll down
- 65% look for the most relevant information to their query
Browse through some of the facts on their infographic.
Need help with your video marketing or digital marketing strategy? Then contact WSI OMS today.