In my first Online Video Content creation post, I covered the following:
- Advantages of Online Video Content
- Focussing on making Online Video that is brief and action orientated
- The structure for Online Video Content
- Not wasting time on production quality
This post introduces a few more Online Video Tips that can help you produce valuable video content.
Online Video Content Tips
Aim to keep your Online Video Content genuine. Creating videos that use sophisticated production techniques with hired actors risk alienating your prospects with content that does not “ring true”. Your Online Video should be produced using:
- Actual people from your company discussing the aspects pertaining to your industry that they are passionate about.
- A conversational tone. Conversation breeds authenticity so you shouldn’t need to write a script.
- Your Online Video production should meet the basics of lighting and sound. Nobody will be interested in a fuzzy and inaudible production.
Online Video Content is meant to connect with a target audience as quickly as possible. Don’t think you have to use the senior executives in your company in order to get your message across effectively. Audiences will relate better with people who are good communicators and who fall into a similar demographic to your target market. Choose presenters from within your organisation that are outgoing and express an interest in giving video a try.
In my next post I’ll be focusing on which channels are best to distribute your videos and measuring and optimising Online Video Content.