If you have an existing website that isn’t generating leads quite like you expected, perhaps it’s time to take a look at the actual website design and the content you have included on it. Below are five website design tips which will make your website more engaging and generate more leads and interest:
- Responsive design – if your website enjoys responsive design, it means it will be easily viewed on any mobile device or computer screen. It will automatically adjust to suit the device it is being viewed on. This is quite important as the majority of online users make use of the mobile devices to access the internet.
- Clear call to action – don’t confuse your consumers with a multitude of things for them to go. Choose a call to action and be clear about it. Create buttons, graphics and text to ensure your call to action is clearly communicated and easily followed through with.
- Swop small images for larger ones – switching small images for larger ones is a great way to boost engagement and create interest. Large images are eye-catching and effective.
- Keep your content fresh and changing – your consumers will want to read new and interesting things with each visit to your site. It doesn’t cast a great impression on your business if your articles and posts date back months or years. Keep posting fresh and interesting/useful content on a regular basis so that your website doesn’t become stale.
- Blog – incorporating a blog into your website design is a great way to engage with your consumers. It provides the website and your company with a voice and also encourages your consumers to comment or get in touch with you. Blogs are also great for SEO, so if you want your online search engine rankings to climb, get your blog started.
Effective website design and online marketing services from WSI
For professional and effective website design and online marketing services, WSI is the place to go. Our team of dedicated online marketing consultants will ensure your existing website is overhauled to incorporate effective design and marketing elements.
To learn more about our website design and online marketing services, contact us at WSI via email or telephone today.