I am listening to Francisco on how to apply creative thinking and planning your social media campaigns. Francisco is a seasoned Internet Consultant from Panama and is a great presenter.
The great take aways from his presentation are:
- Write done the objective of the campaign and understand your clients budget
- Impact Idea
- Write done all the ideas that you need to achieve
- Document your target market
- The need to reach 30,000 people
- The use of micro sites
- Display ads
- Search text ads
- Email marketing
- Analytics & Results
- Measure Google analytics of Micro site and main website
- Set goal conversion rates
- Measure actual traffic
- Triple the traffic to a specific website
This is a great framework to work from and will all the WSI Internet Consultants in the presentation.
In the next hour Francisco is going to facilitate a workshop for creative thinking with us.
Here is a great “landing page” http://www.visitpanama.com/25dedescuento/index.php?lang=en that was created in flash and has the technology to track all clicks.
If ever you need help with social media campaigns just give us a call