WSI’s Excellence and Innovation Convention for franchisees is set to be held on 23 – 25 March 2012 in Paris. It’s our largest European gathering of WSI Consultants and these conventions are usually filled with riveting presentations, fascinating case studies and practical guides on how internet consultants can grow their clients’ businesses.
My wife, Marianna, and I will be flying from Johannesburg to Paris on Monday, 19 March to do some sight-seeing and networking ahead of the big convention.
WSI ABCs and Inbound Marketing
On the second day of the conference, I will be giving a presentation on WSI ABCs and Inbound Marketing. As you may (or may not) know – WSI Consultants use simple, effective business tools to grow their clients’ businesses. WSI has found that digital marketing can offer incredible results if three crucial principles (known as the “ABCs of Internet Marketing Success”) are followed:
- Affordable Website solutions
- Build targeted traffic
- Convert more customers
These simple principles are the backbone of everything we do. But how does it actually work? What does it mean to “build targeted traffic”? I’m going to focus on the basics of giving your clients the internet properties that can really make a difference to the way they do business.
I’m also going to be talking about inbound marketing – which is often a widely debated topic. Creating a buzz and a following for your website is probably one of the areas where many digital marketers fail, but this is the one (measurable) thing that will entice your clients the most. I’m going to give step-by-step guides on how you should go about creating the right type of content to get people to your website.
On the third day of the convention, I’ll be delivering advanced systems training to WSI Consultants. I’ll be focusing on a 12 step social technology strategy process, selling social enterprise solutions and other practical topics that will help you simplify (and sell!) these solutions.
2012 E & I Convention Agenda
I’m also looking forward to the rest of the presentations at the E & I Convention in Paris. Here’s the full agenda of the event:
Keynote presentation on Re-Imagining Digital Marketing & Analytics: A Road-Map of Success by Avinash Kaushik, Author of “Web Analytics 2.0” and Co-Founder of Marketing Motive.
Digital Marketing Expert Exchange Presentations:
- Analytics: Dashboards – Dominique de Coster
- Future of Organic Search – Krista LaRiviere, Co-founder of CEO and gShift Labs
- Future of Paid Search – Roger Burgess, Paid and Local Search Expert for European & UK Markets, ReachLocal
- Conversion Architecture – Carlos Del Rio, Director of Conversion Analysis and Digital Strategy, Unbounce
- Future of Social – Johnny Costello, Marketing & Sales, Sendible
- NAP Feature: JCI – Laurence de Boulois, President of JCI France 2012
WSI Systems Presentations:
- WSI ABCs & Inbound Marketing – Francois Muscat
- Mobile Marketing Convergence – Hubert Hopkins & Tracy Spence
- Lead Generation & National Accounts – Tracy Spence
- Winning with Creativity – Philippe Thoniel
- Maximizing Customer Value – Miko Kershberg
- Leveraging the WSI Network / Competitive Edge – Benoit Gaillard
Advanced Training Sessions with Francois Muscat:
- Online 121 System
- 12 Step Social Technology Strategy Process
- Selling Social Enterprise Solutions
- Client Workshops
- Personal Branding & Online Visibility
- LinkedIn Workshop for Sale
I hope to see you in Paris!