When it comes to website designs, there are many different platforms to use. In the past, WordPress was seen as an ‘entry level’ website platform for small businesses, but today everyone, from small and medium sized business to multi-national corporations, is using this platform, for a number of reasons:
- WordPress offers you consistent, organised HTML coding that search engines favour.
- WordPress makes it super easy to link your content up with your social media accounts.
- You’re given total control over content management and the look of your site, which means you don’t have to pay someone to make small content updates for you.
- There are unlimited themes and plugins at your disposal, giving you ultimate functionality and tools.
- WordPress sites are easy to navigate.
These are only a few reasons why people choose to use WordPress. It’s true that someone without any design or development experience can set up a WordPress site, but the reality is that many business owners don’t have time to read through (or watch) the tutorials and get the hang of this platform.
If you want someone to create a customised WordPress site for you, or you simply need someone to give you (or your staff) WordPress training, we can help. Our team of designers, developers and internet marketing consultants are ready to help your business grow. Contact us for more information today.