Find below a list of useful SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools that you can use to see useful statistics regarding your website. These tools are very useful as they include keyword tools and back link checkers.
There are many other useful SEO tools available on the internet (Google Webmasters, Yahoo Site Explorer, etc) as more and more companies focuses on dedicated search results.
- http://www.google.com/insights/search/# (See what everyone is searching for)
- http://google.com/sktool/# (Search based keyword tool)
- https://adwords.google.cn/support/bi….py?topic=1500 (Google keyword tool)
- https://adwords.google.com/support/b…y?answer=64886 (Best practices when using the Google keyword tool)
- http://www.google.com/trends (Google trends)
- https://adwords.google.com/select/Tr…timatorSandbox (Web Traffic estimates)
- https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal (New keyword ideas)
- https://adwords.google.com/select/Ke…?defaultView=2 (Same as above, might produce different results in different browsers)
- http://inventory.overture.com/d/sear…ry/suggestion/ (Overture keyword selection tool)
- http://adlab.microsoft.com/ForecastV…TrendsWeb.aspx (Keyword forecast)
- http://seoserp.com (Google 1000 SERPS checker)
- http://www.rightscripts.com/outboundlinkchecker/ (Outbound links checker)
- http://www.backlinkwatch.com/index.php (Check backlinks)
- http://www.seoserp.com/web_tools/goo…ps_checker.asp (Check SERP)