What can you do to boost your social media marketing campaign when your Facebook engagement and reach starts to slow down? While Facebook algorithms play a role in your reach, there are things you can do to extend your reach and ensure your Facebook page is always working for your business.
Facebook will post content to newsfeeds and who sees it will depend on the user’s previous engagement with you and their known interests and online activity patterns. Below are a few things you can do to improve your organic reach on Facebook:
- Use strategies which Fortune 500 companies use on Facebook – this includes creating a persona of openness and transparency, show availability to customers, be positive.
- Don’t only post content at peak times. Post content at non peak times as your content will stand out more. You can use Facebook Insights to see when your peak and non peak times are.
- Post original photos and content relating to your company’s team. This will have a more personal reach and encourage customers to get to know your company better.
- Engage with your consumers by asking questions and requesting their opinions. Listening to what your customers have to say is a great way to ensure you can effectively service their needs.
- Self explanatory photos, such as picture-graphics or info-graphics, which look attractive and offer easily digestible information are a great way to earn the attention of your customers.
Social media marketing tips, advice and services from WSI
At WSI, we are specialists in the field of social media marketing. While we provide essential tips for marketing your business online, we also provide professional digital marketing services which will boost your business and ensure it gains a firm foothold in the market place.
If you want your social media presence to be beneficial to your business and its customers, take the time to learn more our digital marketing services. Contact us at WSI via email or telephone to discuss your needs and requirements and to learn more about the online marketing options available to you.