Social media is being used in every industry to reach new customers, increase sales, connect with partners, provide customer support and build “brand buzz”! Why not join other motivated professionals to learn how understanding social technology can position your career and your organisation ahead of the innovation curve. You will take a deep dive into using social technology, studying ways it can be harnessed, measure and advanced. We will also explore the future of social technology. Content will be intensive and we will devote more time to focus on your organisation – centric questions needing answers.
Join Francois Muscat (WSI) Social Technology Boot Camp
Designed specifically for busy management teams, this boot camp puts you on the fast track to maximizing your business’s visibility and generating profits – regardless of the size of your marketing budget or the time you have to devote to it. Gain the skills and confidence in this 2 day conference to create a team and implement cutting edge Social Media Technology.
Francois is a sought after speaker at Internet Marketing conferences and has presented at numerous International seminars. He has been voted as best presenter in the last 3 WSI international conferences in Stansted, London and Orlando. Francois has also won several awards for outstanding efforts within WSI. Among his many accolades include: WSI Web Awards, Search Engine Marketing Excellence, Web Analytics Excellence, three Mentorship Awards and National Franchisee of the Year for Africa. He serves on the Advisory Council and is an elite member of the WSI President’s Circle, a group of top performing franchisees who demonstrate excellence in Internet Marketing and has been a recognised Internet and Search Marketing expert since 2003.
Social Technology Content Review
1. Introduction to Social Technology
2. What is Social Technology
3. How Social Technology is Changing the Workplace
4. How Social Technology can be Leveraged by building a River of Information
5. The 12 Step processes
6. Implementing Social technology Campaigns
Ideal for: Executives, Sales Managers, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Managers, HR, Marketers, sales managers, Business Development and other professionals Course Date: 9th & 10th August 2011, Venue: Southern Sun, Greyston, Sandton. Cost: R6, 800.00 for the two days (excl. VAT) this includes 3 course lunches, tea breaks and course material. Special Offer: Why not bring a colleague from your organisation and receive a 25% discount (R1, 260.00) for each additional booking.
N.B. These courses are limited to a maximum of 20 delegates to allow time to address your particular challenges. We already have limited space so act NOW to reserve your place. Click here to register and pay online.
Understand How Internet Marketing will benefit you and your company
– Understand Social Technology
– Have a ’12 Point Plan’ to introduce Social Technology into their organisation
– Know how to put together a Campaign strategy against which all activity can be measured
– Be able to design, implement and measure a Social Technology strategy
– Understand the benefits of Social Technology
– Know what tools to use to Implement Social Technology
– Know what tools to use to measure Social Technology