In today’s social media age, we all need a little guidance on how to up our content strategies. This is where the next ten tips will help you grow profusely. Getting your page views up will benefit your business and you will be able to start achieving these results by adhering to the following:
- Become more focused. Choose one focus for your blog, website or landing page to follow and you will swiftly begin to see your following rise. People feel comfort in the knowledge that your site is dedicated to the task which it claims to be. Therefore keeping your content focused will allow this trust to be established.
- Create a value. When writing your content, do extensive research so as to be able to write something of intense value. This will not waste your reader’s time and make you seem as though you are truly in the know of the topic at hand.
- Challenge a ‘B’ or solve a problem for your reader. There are three B’s which you should aim to challenge in your content; Beliefs, Behaviour or Belongings. Furthermore if you offer your reader a problem to their solution, it will lead them to believe your site is useful.
- Get insight from your followers. Take the time to ask your followers why they chose to follow your particular blog. This will not only make them feel special, but furthermore give you insight onto what exactly your readers are expecting from you.
- Get your product involved. Do not shove blatant marketing down your readers’ throats, instead subtly include how your product will be able to help at any certain time.
- Be proud of your content. Write content which you are proud to promote. The more passionate you are about the subject, the more convincing you shall sound when writing about it.
- Be controversial and proud of it. Do not be afraid to do this and raise topics which would usually be viewed as being taboo. This will give your readers a bit of excitement to write home about.
- Bring out the golden oldies from time to time. Do not be afraid to repost a few of your archived pieces. After all, if you have followed step six, all of your blogs should be equally great for your reader to read.
- Be consistent. This is perhaps one of the most important tips. You need to be constantly engaging with your following. Make a point of releasing something every so often to keep them coming back.
- Watch the numbers rise. It is apparent that page views equals’ page success today. Therefore get reports on how many page views you have received in the past month for example in order to keep track of your statistics.
As you can see, there are many content strategies which can help you boost your online following. Do not hesitate to ask for help from the professionals though. Contact WSI OMS today and discover the amount of services and potential which we can both offer and help you reach.