Social media conferences and courses are platforms for industry leaders to present everything from the newest technology, software and social marketing techniques to social media best practise and successful, innovative case studies. Use these conferences and courses to make 2013 a successful year for your business.
- Social Media Goal-setting 2013 – This full-day course is held on 1 February in Cape Town, 7 February in Randburg and 8 February in KwaZulu Natal. It is an interactive workshop aimed at developing social media strategies for businesses, helping you to identify your target audience, how to engage them and how to measure your online success.
- Youth Social Media Conference 2013 – (14 March).This debut conference has been organised to focus on how brands can effectively engage with the Digital Generation. High-profile industry leaders from Brand Africa, WWF and South African Tourism will share emerging industry trends and show you how to develop a successful and engaging youth media campaign.
- Social Media for Business – (18 March in Randburg, 19 March in Durban and 26 March in Cape Town). Learn how to use social media for business purposes, from marketing strategies to customer service, in this hands-on, interactive course. Your hosts will explain Search Engine Optimisation benefits, help you improve your online writing skills, and explore the value of visual content in social media campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing Magic – (16 October in Gauteng, 18 October in KwaZulu Natal, 25 October in Cape Town). This course focuses on how to use social media to create brand awareness and increase sales by helping you to set goals, use the correct social media tools and build a successful online strategy for your business.
- Writing for the Web – Held country-wide from 8 January to 26 February by the SA Writer’s College, this course will help you learn the principles of web writing. Find out how to write effectively and get your message or brand noticed by using hypertext links, targeted keywords and other techniques.