When it comes to social media marketing with Facebook Ads, you will need to have landing pages in place. These pages are created in order to achieve the following:
- Promote social media posts.
- Capture real leads.
- Drive resource downloads.
- Boost sign-ups for your service.
While these landing pages might be doing their bit for your online marketing campaign, there are always ways in which you can improve on these pages and their conversion rates. Consider the following:
- Be smart with the length of your copy – you have around 10 seconds to grab the attention of your target audience and convert them, so keep your copy short, sweet and informative. If you have long term goals for your landing page other than making an immediate sale or conversion, your copy can be longer and more detailed.
- Limit your form fields for a higher conversion rate – if you try to collect too much data / information from your browsers on your landing page, you could very well lose the conversion. Lengthy forms to fill out can be overwhelming to consumers and are often discarded.
- Don’t be scared to use visuals – visuals deliver emotional cues to browsers and are known to present a powerful message quicker and more effectively than just plain copy can. Use eye-catching images to boost your landing page.
- Use responsive design – what does this means? This means that your page will be powered for mobile. Most people use Facebook via their mobile device so consider this when your designed your Facebook Ads landing page. Mobile users who click through to pages that don’t display correctly on their device or appear blank will certainly not have a good impression of your business.
- Keep your call to action clear, simple and single – we all like options, but when it comes to calls to action, keep it simple. Offer your target audience one form of getting in touch with you so as to eliminate the potential for confusion. Asking your browser to do one thing is far easier than asking them to do multiple things to get in touch.
Social Media Marketing by WSI
At WSI we understand that using Facebook Ads to promote your service or product can seem confusing. We offer social media marketing advice and services and look forward to assisting you to take your business to the next level.
To learn more about our social media marketing services and how to understand the benefits of online marketing, contact us at WSI today.