Social media marketing is no longer just about text updates. Visuals and graphics have become a big part of marketing products, services and ideas on social media platforms. You might have noticed that visuals grab your attention faster than a body of text will. 60 000 times faster in fact! You might be struggling to come up with the best media and images for your campaign and if you aren’t a designer, you might struggle. The good news is that you don’t need to be an artistic guru to create highly effective social media graphics that are enticing and shareable. Below are five hacks that can help you on your way:
- Don’t overload your image with text. Text can become overwhelming on its own – add too much of it to an image and it has the same, if not worse effect.
- Ensure that the images you use are of the highest possible quality. Only use images from reputable stock photograph suppliers and make sure that it will look good when it is posted.
- Vary your visual content so that your audience isn’t presented with the same thing over and over. Vary your content to include quote graphics, infographics, screen shots and photography.
- Research visual trends and don’t be afraid to use them. Pinterest is a great place to see what sort of visual trends are popular and working at the moment.
- Make sure that you brand all of your graphics so that the audience knows how to reach you. A water mark on the photo or a link to your website is the best option.
Social Media Marketing Services Offered by WSI
At WSI we offer professional social media marketing services where we can strategise and implement an online marketing campaign that gets your business noticed by your target audience.
To learn more about our social media marketing services and how to understand the benefits of online and digital marketing, contact us at WSI today.