This year’s Professional Speakers Association of South Africa (PSASA) Mid-Year Convention will be held on 20 and 21 October 2017 at the Hacklebrook Conference Center in Craighall Johannesburg. The theme of the 2018 Mid-Year convention is “Creating a speaker’s toolbox” and attendees will learn everything from setting up a winning business model and using technology to boost your speaking business to how to publish a business book and managing the search engine optimization of your website.
The agenda for the convention is as follows:
Friday 20 October – 12H00 to 19H15
- 12h00 – 12H15 – Registration
- 12H15 – Networking Lunch
- 13h30 – Dawn Klatzko: Art of the suit workshop – Rethinking Your Business Model– Session 1
- 14h50 – Tea Break
- 15h15 – Dawn Klatzko: Art of the suit workshop – Session 2
- 16h30 – 16h40 – Wrap up
- 16H40 – Tea
- 17h00 – 19h15 – Networking Dinner – Drum-Power entertainment with Colin Heaney
Saturday 21 October – 07H30 to 16H30
- 07h30 – Registration
- 07h45 – Networking Breakfast
- 09h00 – Cindy Alter: Drive to Thrive:
- 09h45 – Ross Saunders: Technology and your Business Today
- 10h40 – Tea
- 11h00 – Charlotte Kemp: Marketing your Business Services on LinkedIn
- 11h50 – Leon Lategan: Lead Generation & Building Business Databases
- 12h35 – Lunch
- 13h30 – Dean Murinik – Levelling the Playing Field
- 14H15 – Jacques De Villiers and Jacques Vellerman: Writing and Publishing Business Books
- 15H05 -Tea
- 15h25 – Francois Muscat: Designing & Managing your Website and SEO
- 16h15 – 16h30 – Convention Wrap-up and Closure.
- An Early Bird Convention fee for both days is R1500. From the 16th of September, the price will be R 1950.
For more information, contact www.psasouthernafrica.co.za.