When it comes to social media, it simply isn’t sufficient to post information and hope your target audiences find it. Social media requires strategies, engagement and analysation in order to monitor your performance and determine how it can be improved. There are many analysing tools available for a variety of different businesses, from large to small, and many are free or available for a small monthly fee. Here are six we believe to be beneficial.
6 beneficial social media analysing tools:
- Klout – Klout works by measuring your influence across a range of social media sites based on how people interact with your posts. You’ll receive a Klout score, ranging from 1 to 100, and you’ll be able to tell which of your social media pages receives the most interaction in the form of a pie chart.
- Social Motus – this analytics tool is for Facebook and Twitter only but it allows you to monitor a variety of social media factors such as track targeted conversions, brand monitoring and track conversion rates. All of these factors can then be used to calculate ROI figures.
- DashThis – Ideal for businesses that manage social media pages for many clients, DashThis focuses on creating dashboards for Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Twitter statistics, YouTube views and other marketing-related statistics.
- Sprout Social – This tool generates statistics on your followers and allows you to make posts at a time when they’re most likely to be seen by the largest amount of your followers.
- SimplyMeasured – Another business-oriented measuring tool, this programme provides detailed reports on your performance on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Moz Analytics – This tool ties together social media performance with other aspects of marketing and gives you an idea of how your social media content is working for your business.
As you can see there are a variety of social media analytics tools available to help you monitor your performance and discover how you can improve. For information about professional social media optimisation and management from WSI, please contact us today.