Twitter can be an absolute mess to navigate through at the best of times. Fighting your way through teenage girls hearting almost everything they see, the hashtag wars which happen between celebrities with their noses out of joint and a plethora of information which people share about their personal lives, one can start to lose hope on how to use any of the information being posted on Twitter. The good news is there are now social media tools, free and paid for, out there to help you stay on top of the Twitter game. Let us take a look at them now.
Find users and trending topics
- Swayy allows people to monitor what their users’ data, content and behaviour is like and figures out personalised recommendations on what to post next.
- Trends 24 is a simple tool which gives you an hourly break down of what was trending over the past twenty four hours.
- Tag The Bird is something which will show you what was trending a day, week, month year or longer ago in the Twitterverse.
Tracking hashtags and mentions
- Twazzup is a search engine for Twitter which tracks popular posts, photos and links which are relevant to you.
- Tweetbinder will sort all of your hashtagged tweets for you while also giving you a break down on which ones were most popular.
- Mentionmap allows you to find out who interacts with you the most.
Use the tools correctly
For assistance on how to navigate your way through the online world of Twitter, contact the pros today. Wsioms offers training courses on social media designed to help you make those 140 characters count for the win. Get in touch with us today and discover how we can help you.