Living in a world where trends seem to change every day, it is important to know that the world of web design is no different. Companies and brands are forced to constantly update their websites and blogs in order to fit with and cater to the needs of their users.
Web design is an incredibly crucial part of your digital marketing strategy as it is basically the head of the entire operation- your online face so to speak- so it is vital you know which web trends to follow and which to ignore.
Top nine website design trends to follow:
- Parallax design. This is a trend you will see become more and more popular with the websites of big brands and large corporations as it is based upon solid, creative typography, fluid scrolling and bold imagery. It is a wonderful way to make a big impact.
- This is a web design trend that never goes out of style. Good quality content is the key to achieving successful Search Engine rankings and the Search Engine crawlers agree with us. Find out all about Search Engine Optimisation for your website.
- Responsive web design. This works beautifully with smartphones and tablets and with these tools being the most popular way to surf the net today, it is a good idea to cater to them.
- Flat design. This is a simple, clean and modernistic web design concept that has become very popular of late. It is targeted at a simple and efficient user friendly experience and is popular because in today’s fast-paced world, time is of the essence.
- Fixed Navigation toolbar. This is a feature of web design that needs to remain constant as it makes navigation of any site a whole lot easier no matter what the design.
- No longer the boring black and white piece of paper they used to be, newsletters are an effective part of email marketing and can now be presented in all kinds of interesting and visually pleasing ways.
- Presentation videos. These are perfect for delivering information in a short space of time and can be fun and interactive for customers when browsing.
- Typography. Redefined by smartphone apps and the like, finding the right type for your website is easier than ever and can totally change your web design.
- Infographics. This is a great, creative way to present information and content that may not be so interesting in typed word.
At WSI OMS, we have a firm understanding of all the components necessary for web design excellence. We can create a digital marketing strategy for any business, no matter what the size, that will see visible increases in brand identity, recognition and sales. To learn more about our world class services, contact us.