I have been invited to present Conversion Architecture at this year’s “Internet Marketing International Summit” in France. The summit will be held on 26 November 2009 at the Holiday Inn Gare de l’Est and the pricing is € 149 p/person.
The topic for this years summit is “Learn how to drive more profits using Internet Marketing strategies during a global recession” and the expert speakers includes:
- Francois Muscat – Myself (WSI South Africa)
- Ron McArthur – (WSI Canada)
- Maribel Guiste – (WSI Canada)
- Philippe Thoniel – (WSI France)
The topics that we will be discussing:
Search Engine Optimization
Rank at the top of the search engines and increase web traffic
Pay Per Click
Pick up the latest, most effective tactics of paid search advertising.
Social Media Optimization
Dominate the front page of the search engines with social media.
Increase conversion rates with a website focused on driving results.
Attendants to the summit will receive:
- Leading internet trends and business strategies;
- Search engine power search tool;
- WSI Internet Marketing analysis;
- Expert’s guide to Internet Marketing DVD;
- Certificate of participation;
- Food and beverages.
I haven’t been to France yet so I believe this will be an excellent journey for myself, and for people attending the summit. See you there!