A landing page is a web page that is created for a purpose of driving your target market towards some intended action. It is essential for you to create a landing page that your online visitors can quickly relate to, thus your landing page needs to focus on only what needs to be present for you to get the conversion. Here are some tips for creating effective landing pages for your Google pay per click campaigns
- Your landing page should clearly define the benefits of your offer. You should state the benefits that your target audience receives from the product or service you are offering.
- The landing should have a captivating header that creates a sense of urgency. This also means that you need to include compelling call to actions such as ‘limited space available, Book Now!’
- Always optimize your landing pages for the search engines. If done well then your page will start featuring on the organic side of search engines and you will start getting clicks for free.
- Your landing page should deliver on the promise of your ads. Content on your landing pages should be directly related to your ads. This will also help improve your quality score
- Always put a form on your landing pages. This will make it easy for your visitors to get in touch with you.
- Your landing page should eliminate anything that may distract your visitors from their original goal. It’s advisable to get rid of excess clutter such as unnecessary navigation.