If you are running a website for your business it is essential that you optimize it so that it gets found on the search engines by people looking for your products and services. Virtual Splat Software found out that 85% of Internet users find websites through search engines while 90% of Internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results. The study also found out that 75% of Internet users have the intention of purchasing a product or service when using search engines. Therefore if your website is not visible on search engines, you are missing out on leads and a great deal of potential business. A well optimized website can drive traffic to your website and in turn provide you with revenue and exposure. What’s interesting about all this is that search engine optimization is one of the most cost-effective ways that any business can use to achieve increased website traffic.
A well optimized website can help you draw more clients for your business and stay ahead of your online competitors. Here are some of the ways in which SEO can help your business;
- Getting listed by popular search engines and being visible in the first page of Google helps a lot in increasing your brand credibility.
- Gain an online presence for your business.
- If done well, search engine optimization can help you with online brand management.
- Your business or service brand gets an online recognition if it comes up in the first pages listed by a search engine.
- Search engine optimization services are usually cost effective
- SEO brings measurable return on investment if used in conjunction with other tools such as Google Analytics.