Last year I made a commitment to myself – looking for a new career. I decided that I will focus on speaking, training and consulting in the Digital space.
I joined the Professional Speakers Association of South Africa in October and started volunteering to speak at every opportunity. Being a speaker can be hard work and I have already learned from some of South Africa’s greatest speakers, like Stef Du Plessis. He presented a couple of months ago and the one-thing he said that stuck in my mind was “80% of the time, speakers speak for nothing, and 20% of the time they get paid”. He went on to say that the 80% is the experience that you earn as a speaker. He also said “speak whenever you can, even at old age home, as practice is most important.” So Here I go earning my 80% experience as quick as possible.
3 Reasons you should attend the Fire Up Your Business Seminar:
- You’ll learn how to instill a positive culture that will truly motivate your staff to greater heights
- You’ll finally really figure out how to harness the power of Web 2.0 to grow your business
- Position yourself as an expert and discover how to become a master influencer in sales & negotiations
Here is the Agenda
Stef du Plessis– How to Motivate Your People and Create a Winning Workplace Culture
Francois Muscat – Leverage the 15 Web 2.0 Dynamics
Douglas Kruger – How to Position Yourself as an Expert in Your Industry
Ian Rheeder – The Neuropsychology of Persuasion
- Do yourself a favour and get the best ideas to supercharge your business
- Its not often that you can attend a great line-up of speakers for just R697.
Book now with Simone Scholtz email@example.com Cell: 079 680 2573