Don’t be fooled into thinking that this social platform is just a bunch of silly kids putting goofy filters onto photographs. Snapchat has over 100 million daily users who use that app for an average of 30 minutes per day. 9000 snaps are shared per second on this app and 8 billion videos are viewed daily. What an opportunity to expand your brand with Snapchat.
The beauty of this platform is that it is more targeted than the other platforms with this many users: 70% of Snapchat users are female. This creates many opportunities for marketing niche products that interest women without wasting ad-spend on a disinterested audience.
Interestingly, the top country for Snapchat usage is Ireland. This is based on percentage of use by online adults in each market.
So how can we use Snapchat to promote our business?
- Access Live Events: Get your audience excited by sharing live product launches, trade shows, exciting events and competitions. Your audience across the globe will feel like they are part of it because of the authentic view you’re providing.
- Deliver Bespoke Content: Engage the audience by creating unique content for Snapchat users that they won’t see anywhere else.
- Snapchat only competitions: Keep your followers enthralled with promotions, discount vouchers, competitions, etc. specifically for Snapchat users.
- Behind-the-scenes: Take your audience where access is usually denied. Perhaps show them a part of a production process or take them to a VIP launch or even company outings. Show off your company and your people having fun and your audience will feel involved. Think reality television.
- Team-up with Snapchat Influencers. By partnering with digital influencers who already have a big following and are skilled with the platform, you can tap into their following and enhance yours.
So, put your Snapchat username in your bio on other social platforms and get started.
In the dynamic space of the online marketing, change is the only constant. For assistance on how to expand your brand with Snapchat and more, get in touch with leading global Internet marketing franchise.