Influencer marketing is a type of digital marketing strategy that has grown immensely over the past few years. There are a number of online influencers which can help you promote your brand to their (often large) groups of followers. These influencers include celebrities, authorities in a specific industry or on a specific topic, journalists, experts and analysts.
Companies that have an effective digital marketing strategy in place will know how to choose their influencers in order of preference based on the following:
- Their reach or audience size.
- Their relevance to the company’s brand.
- Their track record when it comes to engaging with their audience.
You can find and connect with the right type of online influencers in the following ways:
- Look for high level networkers and influences on leading sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. These networkers will have over 500 contacts or followers and will have the whole profile completely filled out. They will also be evidently active online and have positioned themselves as an authority or often comment on topics related to your industry.
- Join groups of relevance. Find your target market by searching for groups and pages on social sites that are relevant to your company. Join these groups and start making posts and comments which are useful and interesting to other users. This is a great way to start engaging with the leading influencers in each social group.
Digital marketing services offered by WSI
At WSI, we offer professional digital marketing and social media marketing services whereby your market’s online influencers can be easily targeted and engaged with. With a digital marketing strategy set in place by WSI, you can expect a rewarding online advertising and marketing experience.
If you would like to learn more about our digital marketing or social media marketing services, contact us via email or telephone at WSI today.