Blog marketing (another form of social media) can be a powerful business influencer. Blogs can build an interactive conversation with your readers and you can build a strong following list with it. A Blog builds an interactive conversation with your readers. With correct optimization, you can build relationships and loyal readers to your blog.
Find below a couple of tips on how you can make your blog a business influencer.
- Be Positive: Avoid being negative and criticizing others on your blog. Always keep an open mind when creating posts and when commenting other contributors. Focus on building others up and on how the best do something. Give tips, advice and solutions. By providing solutions and answers to your readers queries, you are building trust and credibility.
- Be Interested: Be genuinely interested in your reader and their perspective. What are your readers interested in? What do they want to know? Always write unique informative information.
- Focus on solutions: Talk about solutions to problems that will interest your readers. Ask questions and encourage discussion. Become the expert in your industry.
Selling Your Ideas
- Motivate your reader: As you write each posting, consider: “Why would someone want to do what I’m asking?”
- Dramatize your ideas: Effective story telling and real life examples help to make your ideas visual and memorable.
- Avoid arguments: Even when readers makes negative comments, stay objective. Be thankful for new opinions and be respectful.
- Start with agreement: Respond to comments by first identifying areas of agreement. Try to view things from your reader’s point of view. Everyone is unique and will have their own perspective on a topic.
- Admit mistakes: Be open to discuss mistakes you have made. You are human. This can be motivating to others who are facing the same problems to see what worked and what didn’t.
- Ask questions: Try asking questions or suggesting alternatives instead of telling people directly what they should do.
- Benefits: Focus on the benefits that your readers might receive from your ideas.
- Be Respectful: By respecting others capabilities and their situation, you will help them to succeed. Use encouragement to try new ideas and to empower action.