In the digital marketing and online marketing world, great things are afoot. You will find great advancements with Google with its topic modelling and semantic connectivity and direct answers. Online marketing professionals are truly creating quality content and rankings are being effectively boosted. Quality content is however not the only course of action that marketers need to take when seeking out better SEO rankings. A well thought out and strategic content marketing plan has to be set in place.
With 2015 well underway, it is plain to see that content marketing is already the way of the future for online marketing success. In order for online marketers to keep up with the latest SEO and content marketing strategies and trends, there are a few SEO and content marketing blogs to follow:
· The Moz Blog – this blog focuses on SEO, link building, content marketing, in-bound marketing, copywriting and social media.
· Backlinko – this blog features personal tips and advice from Brian Dean on SEO and link building.
· HubSpot Blogs – this blog focuses on SEO, design, copywriting, social media and inbound marketing.
· Problogger – this blog is focused on copywriting and content marketing.
· Convince & Convert – this blog features a library of social media resources which focus on content writing, social media and copywriting by Jay Baer.
Keeping up to date with these types of blogs will ensure you are aware of the latest trends and happenings in the online marketing and social media marketing world.
Social Media Marketing by WSI
At WSI we offer professional social media marketing that will boost your online presence and improve on your ROI. We can assist with professional copywriting, content marketing, social media marketing, content creation and more.
To learn more about our social media marketing services, contact us at WSI today.